General COVID-19 Information
COVID-19 is not over. We must still follow these health and saefty protocols to slow the spread of the virus.
- Get testing when experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Find a testing location at: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/testing
- Wear a mask in public indoor settings if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.
- Practice social distancing.
- Get vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people are less likely to become infected and, if infected, to develop symptoms of COVID-19. They are at substantially reduced risk of severe illness and death from COVID-19 compared with unvaccinated people. You can find a place to get vaccinated at www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer.
- Continue to stay up to date on COVID-19 information through www.cdc.gov.
Find a testing site here!
Did you have close contact with someone with COVID-19?
If you or someone you know needs, a quarantine space, please reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at 207-800-6070. We have available space in Turner, ME.
16 or older? Go to vaccinateme.maine.gov to schedule your vaccine appointment!